Rootless Garlic Piece
Qi head piece Product description: Dehydrated garlic slices are neat in shape, yellow in color and pure in taste. They can be consumed or used as raw materials and auxiliary materials. Just soaked in warm water can be restored, fresh all seasons. Garlic contains a kind of "sulphuric...
Dehydrated garlic slices are neat in shape, yellow in color and pure in taste. They can be consumed or used as raw materials and auxiliary materials. Just soaked in warm water can be restored, fresh all seasons. It contains a kind of "sulphuric acid", which has a good killing effect on pathogens and parasites. It can prevent colds, reduce fever, cough, sore throat and nasal congestion. There are similar antioxidant and anti-aging properties of Vitamin E and Vitamin C.
Garlic - artificial cutting - split flap - fur - sorting - cleaning - slice - rinse - throw water - drying - screening - winnowing - To Stone --- Color Selection --- Manual Sorting -- Packaging.
Can be eaten or used as raw materials and auxiliary materials.
How to use:
Put it directly when cooking, or put it in after foaming.
They are selected with good ripeness, no trauma, no pests, white color, and large heads of fresh garlic. After peeling, splitting and peeling, they are sliced with water and then rinsed with aqueous citric acid to reduce the activity of garlic enzymes.. Note that rinsing must be completed within 24 hours after slicing so as not to cause colored pigments in the slices due to oxidation and affect the color of the finished product. The rinsed slices are controlled by a temperature-controlled dewatering machine in three stages to control the temperature. The temperature in the early stage is controlled to be about 60°C, and the temperature is appropriately increased in the middle period, and the temperature is controlled at 70°C or more in the later period. However, the maximum temperature cannot exceed 78°C to prevent the coking of the slices. Affects flavor and color. When the moisture content of the slice drops to about 5%, the finished product is obtained.
Export declaration documents required:
1. After the goods arrive at the Customs surveillance area, the customer shall prepare the documents required by the Customs to declare to the Customs 24 hours before loading.
2. Mandatory documents: list, invoice, contract, verification form, declaration of authority, shipping company loading documents and other single documents.
3. According to the customs tariffs required by the various documents. (such as customs clearance, export licenses, etc.)
4. There are export manuals to provide manual declarations.
5. Customers should prepare the necessary documents three days before the declaration date and declare them to the Inspection and Quarantine Bureau. The documents provided include: invoices, contract, procedural power of attorney, factory inspection form, carton packing list and other documents.
6. Exported goods to the United States, Australia, Canada, the European Union, etc. The wooden packaging required to do fumigation or heat treatment, the customer provides the documents are: list, invoices, contracts, inspection and power of attorney. If fumigation products are wood products, factory inspection orders are also required.
7. For products that are fumigated or heat-treated, the customer should deliver the goods to the designated yard or port area for fumigation two days before the customs declaration. (24 hours for fumigation).
A: Hello, what do you need.
Customer: Does your company have garlic?
A: Are you talking about dehydrated garlic?
Customer: Yes, we need to buy garlic and garlic recently. Please tell us the price separately.
A: What do you use for garlic and garlic?
Customer: Exported to Europe and America, to make condiments.
A: What packaging specifications do you need?
Customer: According to the packaging that your company usually exports to Europe and America.
A: The garlic slices are divided into the same piece and the root piece. Which one do you need?
Customer: The root piece to take the lead
A: It is the factory delivery price or the FOB Qingdao price.
Customer: Give me a commodity inspection, invoice, factory delivery price.
Customers: Microorganisms, pesticide residues must meet European and American quality standards.
A: Our company puts the quality first, and absolutely guarantees the quality.
Customer: You give me the customs code.
A: Customs code 0712905090
Customer: How much can a 20-foot cabinet hold?
A: A piece of garlic is 20 kg in a box, and a 20-foot cabinet can hold 500 boxes and 10 tons.
Customer: How much can garlic be loaded?
A: Garlic can hold 25 kg in a box, and a 20-foot cabinet can hold 720 boxes and 18 tons.
Customer: I know, thank you, and report the price to me as soon as possible.
A: Ok, wait a moment.