Dehydrated carrots: Dehydrated carrot grains refer to dried products that preserve the original flavor of carrots in addition to a certain amount of water. The effect of dehydration is to reduce the moisture in the carrot, increase the concentration of soluble substances, inhibit microbial...
Dehydrated carrot grains refer to dried products that preserve the original flavor in addition to a certain amount of water. The effect of dehydration is to reduce the moisture, increase the concentration of soluble substances, inhibit microbial activity, and the activity of the enzyme contained in itself is also suppressed, and the product can be stored for a long time. It can often be found in instant noodles seasoning packs.
Raw material processing → mechanical pelletizing → hot cooking and mixing sugar → dehydration drying → sorting and packaging.
1. Raw material processing. Choose fresh. Color orange red. The individual's full, smooth-skinned carrots are used as raw materials, with bifurcations, lesions, mechanical damage, and small carrots removed. The selected products are soaked and cleaned in a flowing clear water tank. The spots, roots and depression are first removed, the outer skin containing the bitterness is removed, and the blue top is removed and the yellow core in the stems is removed. .
2. Mechanical granulation - hot boiled with sugar - dehydrated and dried.
3. Sorting packaging. After the dry products are sorted and impurities and defective products are removed, they are graded according to the standard. The packing box adopts an export carton with a built-in double plastic bag with a film thickness of less than 0.08 mm. After the finished product is sorted and measured, it is packed in a plastic bag inside the bag and sealed. Each net weight 25 kg. Storage temperature should be less than 14°C.
Documents required for export inspection:
1. Customers should prepare the necessary documents three days before the declaration date and declare them to the Inspection and Quarantine Bureau. The documents provided include: invoices, contract, procedural power of attorney, factory inspection form, carton packing list and other documents.
2. Exported goods to the United States, Australia, Canada, the European Union and other packaging needs to be fumigation or heat treatment of wood, customers provide documents: list, invoices, contracts, inspection and power of attorney. If fumigation products are wood products, factory inspection orders are also required.
3. For products that undergo fumigation or heat treatment, the customer should deliver the goods to the designated yard or port area for fumigation two days before the customs declaration (24 hours for fumigation).