Product description It is the collective name of garlic plants. Spicy garlic, spicy. A pungent odor, food or seasoning can also be used as a medicine. According to the skin color is divided into purple skin species and white species. It has anti-cancer effects and is a popular food. According to...
It is the collective name of garlic plant with spicy taste. A pungent odor, food or seasoning can also be used as a medicine. According to the skin color is divided into purple skin species and white species. It has anti-cancer effects and is a popular food.
According to skin color is divided into:
Red, white, purple skin.
According to the specification level:
Suitable for 6.5 cm, 6.0 cm, 5.5 cm, 5.0 cm, 4.5 cm, 5.0-6.0 cm.
Fresh and dried garlic;
According to the storage method, it is divided into fresh and frozen one.
The main varieties are:
Shandong Cangshan group, Jilin white horse bud, Shandong Chengwu one, Shandong Jinxiang white one Jiangsu Taicang white one, Shaanxi Caijiapo purple skin one, Heilongjiang one, Sichuan Dishui, Yunnan Red/White Seven Stars, Tianjin Inclusion Six Reds.
Raw material selection → go to the root → bagging → storage.
How to use:
It can be used as a seasoning auxiliary during cooking, and it can also be eaten directly.
1. Strong bactericidal. Sulfur compounds have strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, and have inhibitory and killing effects on various cocci, bacilli, fungi and viruses. They are the strongest antibacterial agents in natural plants.
2. Control cancer and cancer. Elements such as germanium and selenium can inhibit the growth of tumor cells and cancer cells. The experiment found that the population with the lowest incidence of cancer is the population with the highest selenium content in the blood.
3. Detoxification gastrointestinal prevention of gastrointestinal diseases.
4. Reduce blood sugar and prevent diabetes. It can promote the secretion of insulin, increase the absorption of glucose in tissue cells, improve the body's glucose tolerance, rapidly reduce blood glucose levels in the body, and can kill a variety of bacteria that cause diabetes due to infection, thus effectively preventing and treating diabetes.
5. Prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and prevent colds.
6. Anti-fatigue, anti-aging effect.
7. Protection of Liver Function: Selenium, a trace element, is used to protect the liver by participating in the aerobic metabolism of blood to remove toxins and reduce the detoxification burden on the liver.
8. Anti-allergic effects: daily consumption of raw garlic can reduce the degree of allergic reactions, especially the body temperature caused by allergies. The best way is to start eating it a few weeks before the allergy season.
9. To improve the role of glucose metabolism: research confirmed that it can improve normal glucose tolerance, but also can promote the secretion of insulin, improve the utilization of glucose in tissue cells, thereby reducing blood sugar levels.
Health care recipes
1. Porridge. Purple garlic 30 grams, 100 grams of rice. Peel, put it in boiling water and cook for 1 minute, then take the glutinous rice and put it in to boil the gruel. Add it (If the tuberculosis patient eats, add 5 grams of white and powder). For porridge. This porridge has the effect of lowering the stomach, detoxifying and stopping phlegm, and is suitable for patients with acute bacillary dysentery.
2. Extract. 10 grams of garlic, white sugar amount. Peel and smash it, add boiling water 50 ml, clarified and add sugar to serve. This immersion liquid has the effect of anti-cough and detoxification and is suitable for pertussis and expectoration.