Dried ginger Production Method Of Dried ginger 1. Direct slicing is the most common method used by many families. This method must be thin and uniform, otherwise it cannot be unified and dried at the same time. In the case of thicker slices, it takes several days to dry, so that the cells are...
Ginger is a commonly used cooking ingredient, which is divided into ginger, dried ginger and gun ginger. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, ginger can be decoction, juice, or seasoning. The medicinal properties are: divergent cold, phlegm and cough, but also can stop vomiting, detoxification, etc., often used for exogenous cold and stomach cold and vomiting. Treatment. However, Chinese medicine experts pointed out that eating ginger health should be based on different diseases, personal physical characteristics, etc., can not be generalized.
1. Direct slicing is the most common method used by many families. This method must be thin and uniform, otherwise it cannot be unified and dried at the same time. In the case of thicker slices, it takes several days to dry, so that the cells are slowly losing water and die, and the fleshy part is more severe.
2. Drying after salting, it is also a traditional method of quickly drying ginger. Wash the fresh ginger and slice it with salt for one night, then fish it and dry it. After salted directly remove most of the moisture, in addition, the cells salted ginger kill quickly, can effectively prevent the meat fibrosis. The downside is that, there is the risk of nitrite salted products, salt is also easy to absorb moisture.
3. Just like making salt-free dried vegetables, it can also be made by boiling water. First slice, then boil in a boiling water pot until it is just cooked, usually about 30 seconds, then fish and dry. This method can quickly kill cells and prevent meat fibrosis, but after boiling water, part of the taste is dissolved in boiling water and will be lost.
4. In order to make up for the shortage of boiling water bath, qualified families can use steamer to steam and then dry. After steaming, the cells can be quickly killed and the taste is not as severe as the boiling water bath. If it is the dried ginger used in Chinese medicine, it must be refining in this way, and it has the best efficacy, and it needs to be steamed repeatedly (so-called three- or nine-system).
5. Another kind is dried ginger. This method is more troublesome, but when the weather is bad, this is a good way to make it quickly. Fire roast, earth oven, oven, microwave oven, etc., you need to pay attention to the heat, no smell when scorching. Made by this method, some people who are easy to get angry often can't stand it.