Fried garlic slice: deep-fried garlic slice is cut into slices of garlic to dry, then deep-fried with plants. The Fried garlic slice is golden yellow and has no pungent taste. It has the special fragrance of garlic, which can be used as a condiment or directly to make various tastes and use directly.
Deep-fried garlic slices are not only rich in nutrition, but also keep the various protein, amino acid and allicin which are beneficial to human body. Besides, they remove the acrid flavor of garlic and have a clear appetite, as well as the effect of appetizing, reducing pressure and eliminating greasy and refreshing taste.
In order to make everyone more comprehensive understanding Fried garlic slice, the next Fried garlic slice manufacturer introduced Fried garlic slice appetizer effect, everybody pays attention to Fried garlic slice together.
Deep-fried garlic slices do not have a spicy taste and strong garlic flavor, with the special garlic smell, color is golden yellow, let people have a strong appetite.
The package of Fried garlic slices can be according to the customer's requirement
Previous: Process for making fried garlic slices
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Multi-petal black garlic regulates blood sugar ...
- Multi-petal black garlic manufacturing method
- Applicable people of black garlic
- Black garlic preservation method and precautions
- The difference between a single black garlic an...
- Operation process of dehydrated garlic with tab...
- Definition of dehydrated vegetable onion
- Operation process of dehydrated onion wire
- Analysis of chemical properties of dehydrated o...
- Nutritional value of dehydrated carrots
- Black garlic function introduction
- Process for making fried garlic slices
- The magic of black garlic
- Quality identification method of fried garlic c...
- Pretreatment of fried garlic crisps
- Method for preserving garlic after peeling
- Processing of garlic slices
- How to make garlic planting more productive?
- How to eat a single black garlic?
- Sharing the packaging and storage methods of ga...