Black garlic can affect the synthesis of glycogen in the liver, reduce its blood sugar levels and increase plasma insulin levels. Among them, allicin can lower the blood sugar level of normal people, and black garlic also contains S-methylcysteine sulfoxide and S-allyl cysteine sulfoxide, which contains sulfide to inhibit G-6. -P enzyme NADPH, to prevent insulin damage, has hypoglycemic effect. Allyl disulfide in black garlic also has this effect. The alkaloids contained in black garlic also have blood sugar lowering ingredients, increase insulin function, and more importantly, it has no effect on normal blood sugar levels. Glycine lowers blood sugar levels in the blood and prevents diabetes. Isoleucine has the function of promoting insulin secretion and regulating blood sugar. In the animal experiment, the researchers used 25g black garlic juice to feed the rabbits for glucose tolerance test. The maximum blood sugar drop of the black garlic group was 12.4%±1.2%, and the distilled water control group was 1.8%±0.5%, indicating black garlic. It has a significant effect on the control of blood sugar.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Multi-petal black garlic manufacturing method
- Applicable people of black garlic
- Black garlic preservation method and precautions
- The difference between a single black garlic an...
- Operation process of dehydrated garlic with tab...
- Definition of dehydrated vegetable onion
- Operation process of dehydrated onion wire
- Analysis of chemical properties of dehydrated o...
- Nutritional value of dehydrated carrots
- Physiological characteristics of dried ginger