Dried ginger: It is a flat block with finger-like branches, 3 to 175 px long and 1 to 50 px thick. The surface is grayish yellow or light grayish brown, rough, with longitudinal wrinkles and obvious links. There are often scales remaining at the branches, and there are stem marks or buds at the top of the branches. Solid, section yellow-white or gray-white, powdery or granular, the inner layer of the ring is obvious, vascular bundles and yellow oil spots scattered. It is fragrant, specific and spicy. Dried ginger: This product is irregular longitudinal section or oblique section, with finger-like branches, length 1 ~ 150px, width 1 ~ 50px, thickness 0.2 ~ 10px. The rind is grayish yellow or light yellowish brown, rough, with longitudinal wrinkles and obvious links. The cut surface is grayish yellow or grayish white, slightly powdery, showing more longitudinal fibers, and some are hairy. Solid, cross-section fiber. It is very fragrant and has a bad taste.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Multi-petal black garlic regulates blood sugar ...
- Multi-petal black garlic manufacturing method
- Applicable people of black garlic
- Black garlic preservation method and precautions
- The difference between a single black garlic an...
- Operation process of dehydrated garlic with tab...
- Definition of dehydrated vegetable onion
- Operation process of dehydrated onion wire
- Analysis of chemical properties of dehydrated o...
- Nutritional value of dehydrated carrots
- Description of Fried garlic slice
- Black garlic function introduction
- Process for making fried garlic slices
- The magic of black garlic
- Quality identification method of fried garlic c...
- Pretreatment of fried garlic crisps
- Method for preserving garlic after peeling
- Processing of garlic slices
- How to make garlic planting more productive?
- How to eat a single black garlic?