Selection of raw materials: Choose vegetable varieties with rich fleshy quality. Before dehydration, we should strictly select the best and worse, and remove the parts of pests, rots and cognac. It is appropriate to use 80% maturity. Over-ripe or unripe should also be picked out. In addition to melon seeds, other types of vegetables can be washed with water and then dried in a cool place, but should not be exposed to sunlight. Cutting, blanching: The cleaned raw materials are cut into pieces, wires, strips, etc. according to product requirements. When pre-cooking, it varies according to the raw materials. It is easy to boil and is cooked in boiling water. It is not easy to boil and boil in boiling water for a while. Generally, the blanching time is 2 to 4 minutes. Leafy vegetables are best not treated with blanching. Cooling, draining: The pre-cooked vegetables should be cooled immediately and allowed to rapidly drop to room temperature. After cooling, in order to shorten the drying time, you can use the centrifuge to drown water, or you can use the simple manual method to press the leaching. After the water is drained, you can spread it out and cool it to prepare the plate for baking. Drying: Different temperature, time, color and moisture content during drying should be determined according to different varieties. Drying is generally carried out in the drying room. The drying temperature range is 65°C-85°C, and the general drying time is 5 hours. about. Sorting and packaging: Dehydrated vegetables can be packed in plastic bags after being tested to meet the requirements of the Food Sanitation Law, and sealed, boxed, and then listed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Multi-petal black garlic regulates blood sugar ...
- Multi-petal black garlic manufacturing method
- Applicable people of black garlic
- Black garlic preservation method and precautions
- The difference between a single black garlic an...
- Operation process of dehydrated garlic with tab...
- Definition of dehydrated vegetable onion
- Analysis of chemical properties of dehydrated o...
- Nutritional value of dehydrated carrots
- Physiological characteristics of dried ginger
- Description of Fried garlic slice
- Black garlic function introduction
- Process for making fried garlic slices
- The magic of black garlic
- Quality identification method of fried garlic c...
- Pretreatment of fried garlic crisps
- Method for preserving garlic after peeling