The difference between the multi-petal black garlic and the one-headed black garlic is that the one-headed black garlic is bigger than the multi-petal black garlic, and the one-headed black garlic has only one flap, while the multi-petal black garlic can be divided into twelve petals and fourteen petals. . Multi-petal black garlic is generally eaten as a health food, and the nutritional value of the single black garlic is higher than it, and the effect is stronger. Because the one-headed black garlic is larger than the multi-petal black garlic, the fermentation time required for the production is longer and the fermentation process is different. The monologous is more sour and sweeter than the multi-petal black garlic. It is more suitable for consumption and is accepted by more consumers.
Single black garlic picture：
Multi-petal black garlic picture：
Related Industry Knowledge
- Multi-petal black garlic regulates blood sugar ...
- Multi-petal black garlic manufacturing method
- Applicable people of black garlic
- Black garlic preservation method and precautions
- Operation process of dehydrated garlic with tab...
- Definition of dehydrated vegetable onion
- Operation process of dehydrated onion wire
- Analysis of chemical properties of dehydrated o...
- Nutritional value of dehydrated carrots
- Physiological characteristics of dried ginger
- Description of Fried garlic slice
- Black garlic function introduction
- Process for making fried garlic slices
- The magic of black garlic