Also known as fermented black garlic, it is made from fresh raw garlic and fermented in a fermentation tank for 90-120 days. It can retain the original ingredients of raw garlic, and the content of trace elements in black garlic is high, and the taste is sweet and sour. No garlic. The high nutritional value of black garlic and the taste of “sweet, soft and sturdy” are gradually being recognized and recognized by people, and they are gradually moving towards people's lives. It has no garlic odor after eating, has anti-oxidation and anti-acidification effects, and is also effective for diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood fat, cancer and the like.
Next: No Information
- The Effect Of Fried Garlic Slices
- Preserving Dehydrated garlic slice
- Product Description Of Bagged Fried Garlic Powder
- Fried Garlic Crisps And Eating Guidelines
- The Main Effect Of Fried Garlic Crisp
- Can Fried Onion Crisps Be Eaten Directly
- The Nutritional Value Of A Single Black Garlic
- The Taste Of Black Garlic Products
- Disinfection Of Multi-petal Black Garlic
- Antioxidant Capacity And Immune Function Of Bla...
- Introduction To Fried Garlic Granules
- What Is The Way To Make Crispy Garlic Slices?
- Let Us Understand The Correct Practice Of Fried...
- How To Cut Onions Without Tears?
- Why Is Dehydrated Onion Silk Delicious?