When dehydrated garlic slice is refrigerated at low temperatures, it can delay its germination. In addition, the lower humidity is not suitable for bacteria and mold reproduction, so garlic is not prone to decay and long hair. At the time of the week, when the refrigerator compartment of the refrigerator is closing the door, there is no light inside. In the dark environment, the garlic will not germinate and germinate, so that it can be preserved for a longer period of time without deterioration. However, it is necessary to note that it should be sealed in a plastic bag to prevent moisture in the refrigerator compartment from being absorbed by the garlic.
Previous: Why Is Dehydrated Onion Silk Delicious?
Next: No Information
- The Effect Of Fried Garlic Slices
- Product Description Of Bagged Fried Garlic Powder
- Fried Garlic Crisps And Eating Guidelines
- The Main Effect Of Fried Garlic Crisp
- Can Fried Onion Crisps Be Eaten Directly
- Definition Of A Single Black Garlic
- The Nutritional Value Of A Single Black Garlic
- The Taste Of Black Garlic Products
- Disinfection Of Multi-petal Black Garlic
- Antioxidant Capacity And Immune Function Of Bla...
- Introduction To Fried Garlic Granules