Black garlic has a very high nutritional value. The inspection report of the inspection institution shows that fresh garlic has 63.8g of water per 100g, sugar 7.2g, protein 5.2g, fat 10.2g, calcium 10mg, phosphorus 12.5mg, iron 1.3mg, vitamin B10. 29mg, vitamin B20, niacin 0.8mg, vitamin C 7mg, in addition to magnesium and other trace elements, these are indispensable nutrients for the human body. And black garlic per 100g water content 43.6g, calcium 13mg, magnesium 52mg, iron 2.1mg, sodium 36mg, potassium 930mg, zinc 1.4mg vitamin B610.726mg, vitamin B20.126mg, niacin 10.048mg, etc., it can be seen Black garlic has significantly lower water and fat than garlic, and trace elements are significantly improved, while protein, sugar, and vitamins are at least twice as high as garlic. Therefore, black garlic has abundant human body and can improve functions. Nutritional ingredients.
- The Effect Of Fried Garlic Slices
- Preserving Dehydrated garlic slice
- Product Description Of Bagged Fried Garlic Powder
- Fried Garlic Crisps And Eating Guidelines
- The Main Effect Of Fried Garlic Crisp
- Can Fried Onion Crisps Be Eaten Directly
- Definition Of A Single Black Garlic
- The Taste Of Black Garlic Products
- Disinfection Of Multi-petal Black Garlic
- Antioxidant Capacity And Immune Function Of Bla...
- Introduction To Fried Garlic Granules
- What Is The Way To Make Crispy Garlic Slices?
- Let Us Understand The Correct Practice Of Fried...
- How To Cut Onions Without Tears?
- Why Is Dehydrated Onion Silk Delicious?
- Tips To Distinguish Between Onions And Bad