The palate is soft, sweet and sour, non-irritating, black garlic, without the unique flavor of garlic, but with a rich aroma that can evoke appetite. In order to keep the garlic grain a lot of moisture, it is kept in a damp state during the whole process, and its appearance is similar to the fruit. This is because after a long period of fermentation and ripening, the protein contained in the garlic is decomposed into amino acids, the carbohydrate is decomposed into fructose, and the alliin contained in the garlic is completely retained. So black garlic tastes sweet and sour, delicious, and can also be eaten as a snack or dessert. The results of food analysis showed that the content of amino acids as a delicious ingredient increased by 2.5 times that of ordinary garlic. Black garlic is as soft as jelly after eating in the mouth, and has not eaten the unique smell after raw garlic, and does not cause bad stimulation to the stomach.
- The Effect Of Fried Garlic Slices
- Preserving Dehydrated garlic slice
- Product Description Of Bagged Fried Garlic Powder
- Fried Garlic Crisps And Eating Guidelines
- The Main Effect Of Fried Garlic Crisp
- Can Fried Onion Crisps Be Eaten Directly
- Definition Of A Single Black Garlic
- The Nutritional Value Of A Single Black Garlic
- Disinfection Of Multi-petal Black Garlic
- Antioxidant Capacity And Immune Function Of Bla...
- Introduction To Fried Garlic Granules
- What Is The Way To Make Crispy Garlic Slices?
- Let Us Understand The Correct Practice Of Fried...
- How To Cut Onions Without Tears?
- Why Is Dehydrated Onion Silk Delicious?
- Tips To Distinguish Between Onions And Bad
- Finishing Process Of Dehydrated Vegetables