Lone black garlic manufacturers in recent years in the market development of the speed, I believe that we all know that the nutritional value of the lone black garlic is relatively high, and the production is also relatively simple, so by many people's love, so what are the reasons why people choose the lone black garlic?
One-head black garlic mainly contains amino acids, peptides, proteins, enzymes, glycosides, vitamins, fats, minerals, carbohydrates and sulfur compounds and other components. In addition, the head of single-head black garlic is larger than that of multi-head black garlic, and the head of single-head black garlic is only one piece, which is more sour and sweet in taste than that of multi-head black garlic, more suitable for eating and accepted by more consumers.
Among them, the amino acids contained in one-head black garlic contain 18 kinds of amino acids and almost all necessary amino acids in the human body. Among them, the more abundant ones are glutamic acid, spermine acid, aspartic acid and valerian acid. Containing trace elements, the higher content of phosphorus and potassium, followed by: magnesium, sodium, calcium, calcium, silicon, aluminum and zinc.
So the regular consumption of black garlic on the human body, but must control the amount of black garlic, if you want to know more about the black garlic manufacturers, please pay attention to our website
- The Effect Of Fried Garlic Slices
- Preserving Dehydrated garlic slice
- Product Description Of Bagged Fried Garlic Powder
- Fried Garlic Crisps And Eating Guidelines
- The Main Effect Of Fried Garlic Crisp
- Can Fried Onion Crisps Be Eaten Directly
- Definition Of A Single Black Garlic
- The Nutritional Value Of A Single Black Garlic
- The Taste Of Black Garlic Products
- Disinfection Of Multi-petal Black Garlic
- What Is The Way To Make Crispy Garlic Slices?
- Fried Garlic Crisps And Other Foods
- Four Functions Of Fried Onion Crisps
- Sharing Tips For Peeling Garlic
- Safe Production Requirements For Dehydrated Gar...
- Black Garlic Nutrients
- Analysis Of The Morphological Characteristics O...